Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oprah hates me.

I had a dream the other night that Oprah taught my Safety and Sanitation class this past semester. She gave me an A. In my dream, my instructor for Basic Culinary Skills taught the other 3 classes I took. When it got to be time for Chef H to turn in my grades for those classes, he got really busy. Oprah offered to help out. At the last minute, she went through all of my grades (tests, quizzes, homework, etc) and changed my grades from As in those classes to Cs and Ds!

What do you think this means????

1 comment:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

You have low self esteem. You feel that others will judge you harshly, and that maybe they are right, and you are undeserving of all your good grades.

But you're wrong!

Or, maybe you just hate Oprah. Do you hate Oprah?

Happy Christmas!