Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank you, sir. May I have another?

The North Carolina General Assembly recently passed a change to tuition prices for the Fall 2009 semester which begins in three weeks. This increased tuition for me from $42 per credit hour to $50 per credit hour. This resulted in my having to pay another $112. Don't get me wrong, it's still a bargain. It really is. However the college did not send me anything either via email or snail mail stating there was such a change. Had I not logged on today to drop my golf class registration, I would not have known. Thus I could have potentially lost my registration. It's hard for me to have to pay another $112 right now considering I just paid for books and uniforms as well as school supplies. I just have to remind myself that this is significantly cheaper than my other options and I can afford to pay for this.

No comments: