Monday, April 20, 2009

I need a brown paper bag, stat!

I get to register for classes on Thursday, April 23, as early as 5 AM. I looked on Web Advisor this afternoon. There are only 3 seats left in one class I need and 4 seats left in the other. I am freaking out here people! I am sure that if they fill up, I can talk to the department head and he'd let me in. I hope. Maybe. Don't the people know I have a Plan? I cannot afford to deviate from The Plan. I mean, things are supposed to happen in a certain order. Not taking these classes deviates from My Plan! OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! I am freaking out, people.

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Deep breaths! It'll all work out.

Kathy B! said...

I'm stressed on your behalf! Let us know if you get in...