Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Purchasing, homework and lessons learned.

I got my first grades in Purchasing. I received 100 points on my homework assignment and 88/100 on the first quiz. The quiz is taken through Blackboard, an online educational program-website deal. When I was taking the quiz, I went through and answered all of the questions right away. My plan was go back and review my answers and correct them if necessary before submitting the final quiz. I accidentally hit submit instead of going back to the first question. Oops. The good news, I still got a B and knew most of the information off the top of my head. It's the first of 20 or so quizzes, so I'm not worried.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good for you! And that sounds like something I would do. I have a new netbook and it is so tiny, I am constantly hitting the wrong buttons.